The outer layer of the teeth is remarkably strong, but once it gets chipped, broken or otherwise fractured, the inner layer becomes readily exposed to all kinds of problems. It is also the time when the discomfort and pain level is highly excruciating. There can be several reasons for a chipped tooth ranging from biting…
Redesign Your Smile at Our Cosmetic Dentistry Office
If you are ready for a whole new look, you can redesign your smile at our cosmetic dentistry office. At Diamond Head Dental Care, we have the tools and expertise to give you a stunning smile that you can be proud to show off. Whether you currently have gaps in between your teeth, crooked teeth, stained teeth, or misshapen teeth, we have the solution to turn your unattractive smile into a showstopper. We can even replace any of your missing teeth in our Honolulu, HI cosmetic dentistry office. Getting started is as easy as calling (808) 450-2101 and scheduling a dental examination. While here, we will examine you, take x-rays, and discuss the goals you have for your smile. We will then make customized recommendations for how to improve it.
Here are a few of the solutions we offer:
- Teeth whitening. When you want to improve your smile quickly, teeth whitening is the way to go. We use this procedure in our 96815 office to remove the deep stains and discoloration that has penetrated your teeth. While simple, a teeth whitening procedure can make you look younger and healthier.
- Dental bonding. For damaged teeth that need to be restored immediately, dental bonding provides an excellent and non-invasive solution. We use dental bonding to restore teeth that have been cracked or chipped, and since the teeth only need to be slightly roughened and then moistened, there is no additional prep required and everything can be completed in one visit. This makes dental bonding an ideal treatment solution for Honolulu, HI children as well as adults. Simultaneously, we can also use bonding to close small gaps and change the shape of teeth.
- Dental veneers. If you want to completely change the appearance of your smile and do so without the use of braces, dental veneers is an excellent solution. Dental veneers are a thin porcelain shell bonded to the surface of the teeth, essentially replacing the enamel. Since they cover the teeth, you see the natural looking veneers and not your natural ones. This allows us to give you a symmetrical smile that is bright, white, and perfectly shaped. Not only can we change the shape of teeth and close gaps, but we can also make crooked teeth appear straighter using dental veneers.
- Dental crowns. For teeth that have been damaged, visit our 96815 office for dental crowns. A crown is a cap that surrounds the visible portion of the tooth, making it possible to save a tooth that has lost a significant portion of the enamel or has a large crack. As a cosmetic dentistry office, we can give you dental crowns that match your surrounding teeth so they blend in seamlessly.
- Dental bridges. At Diamond Head Dental Care, we can replace your missing teeth with natural-looking dental bridges. This is a more secure way to replace teeth than dentures because dental crowns hold dental bridges in place. The procedure is non-surgical, but it does permanently alter the surrounding teeth, so you need to carefully consider whether you want dental bridges or dental implants.
- Dental implants. In our cosmetic dentistry office, we recommend dental implants as the most durable and natural-looking way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants give you a new root system and a new tooth without altering the surrounding teeth. While a surgical procedure, this solution gives you the most health benefits in addition to being aesthetically beautiful.
When you need a Honolulu, HI cosmetic dentistry office to improve your smile, call (808) 450-2101 and schedule an appointment with Diamond Head Dental Care. We can transform your smile and your appearance, giving you the confidence you need to be proud of your smile.
As a cosmetic dentist office, Diamond Head Dental Care has spent many years honing skills in dentistry while maintaining a focus on the appearance of a patient's teeth and gums to benefit a patient's overall health. We not only care about how well your teeth work or how healthy they are, but we also care…
If you have crooked, discolored, misshapen, or unevenly spaced teeth, our cosmetic dentistry procedures in Honolulu can help. Having teeth you are uncomfortable with can cause self-consciousness and dental health problems. If you would like to avoid these mental and physical maladies, we can provide you with the proper cosmetic dentistry procedures necessary to make…
An economical tooth bonding may be the solution you need from a cosmetic dentist for flawed teeth. If you have a chipped, uneven, broken, or discolored tooth, tooth bonding can make it stronger, whiter, and look brand-new without putting too much of a strain on your budget. Tooth bonding is one of the least expensive…